Based on this clip alone, I can predict how the whole series would have gone down anyway:
- At some point, Dane Cook tells her to "shave your legs and calm down."
- Dane Cook will say disgusting things about women, and his co-host will flip out and give him lessons on being politically correct.
- Dane Cook will suddenly spout feminist rhetoric, and his "bro" fans will have to stage an intervention.
- Feminist co-host will be dumped by a guy, and Dane Cook will tell her to "buck up and act like a guy," leading to a montage of them binge drinking and going to strip clubs together. They will inevitably spend a night together, and there is a "he said, she said" rendition of the story told to everyone.
- Dane Cook will attempt to seduce an attractive female, but feminist co-host will intervene and convince said woman that Dane Cook is just a womanizer, and Dane Cook will be angry that she cock-blocked him.
- The phrase "on the rag" will be used.
- The Indigo Girls will be mentioned, and not in a positive way.