A while ago, we told you about Vamps, the newest film from Amy Heckerling. Now that we have an actual trailer, I’m feeling some mixed emotions.
- It's got a very '90s, Clueless-esque vibe, with spoiled rich girls and sassy one-liners. Maybe Cher grew up and became a vampire. (By the way, does Alicia Silverstone ever age?)
- Krysten Ritter is positively adorable in everything she does.
- Dan Stevens! Dan Stevens! Could his eyes be any bluer? Are they enhanced by CGI?
- Justin Kirk and eyeliner and a German (I think) accent.
- I'm salivating over the wardrobe of the women.
- We've seen the vampire thing a million times already. Do we really need another one?
- Richard Lewis? Really?